behind your back. Eventually you will realize that it is petty and stupid and not worth
your time. You'll be right. Move on with your life.
7. Your friends will not always be there for you. When you really need to talk, they
will sometimes not want to hear it. That's okay. Take a deep breath and remember
all the times you felt the same way. Exhale.
8. You will wait and wait and wait for your first kiss and your first date and your first
relationship. The anticipation will kill you. You will keep trying to find the right person
in everyone you meet. Relax. There's no rush. The best things happen unplanned.
9. Enjoy being young. Love that everything is spontaneous. As you get older, things
become more and more scheduled out. Embrace the fact that you aren't there yet.
10. Tell people how you feel. It will be terrifying in some cases and gratifying in others.
It will create relationships and ruin them. But speak your mind, even if your voice shakes,
because your thoughts may never otherwise be heard.
11. Sleep. If you go to bed late, sleep in. If you're still tired when you wake up, go back to
bed. If you can't stay awake during the day, take a nap. Sleeping is a foolproof way of
getting rid of your problems for a little while. Utilize it.