21) Drink plenty of water. Not only does it keep you hydrated, but clears your skin.
22) I know you might want to be tan, but is it really worth being burnt and exposing yourself
to all that skin cancer bullshit? No. Use at least SPF 15. It's not that hard and you'll still tan.
So stop being a brat.
23) You're allowed to be happy. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
24) Aim to be better, not bitter.
25) Some days are better that others.
26) You can never over pack. Pack what you want. You'll be glad you have options to choose
27) Take those extra hours at work. It'll be worth it when you see your paycheck.
28) Clean your fucking room and make your bed you slob. It'll look so much nicer and you'll
feel better you did it.
29) If you have to, make the first move. It's scary, but someone has to do it.
30) Take plenty of pictures. Of the sunset, your food, your friends, your dog, selfies. Everything.
That way, later when you scroll through your camera roll, you'll remember everything about
that day, good or bad.