simple coat of mascara has a lot of power to make you feel a hell of a lot better.
9. Learn new VOCAB - because why the fuck not? Write down your new words that you
learn while reading, use them in conversations; expand your vocab, because when you
are sitting in the exam room, you'll be glad you have.
10. Plan an outing once a week - have something to look forward to, to be excited for.
Experience new things.
11. Set small goals - 3 small things to do every day, and don't sleep till you have them
done. 3x365 knowledgeable achievements will be worth it - trust me.
12. Meet new people - don't be so quick to judge.
13. Love yourself - I'm still trying to figure this one out, but I'm beginning to feel like I
am worth it.
14. Art - practice makes perfect. Work, and when you can't work, learn. Discover artists
and their pieces, their inspirations, their style. Document it. There is always something
to do to improve, whether it be through practice or research.
15. Stick to these goddamn goals.