.14. Home is not always a place, but whatever you love with your whole heart. I have
many homes, and it's okay if one home doesn't feel like home anymore.
15. Making someone smile and feel genuinely happy has the ability to warm your heart
from the inside out. No matter how much pain someone is going through, you made
them forget about it for a few seconds. Isn't that something?
16. Feel everything and let it hurt, but don't go back to what broke you.
17. Don't let fear hold you back from what you want. The view from the other side is
18. Tell people how you feel. Even if you're scared it'll burn your life to the ground.
You say it loud.
19. You find the most extraordinary things in the most ordinary places.
20. Swollen lips and sweaty “I want you's” can make you feel again, but I don't want to
feel anything if it means having to sit there feeling like the wind is constantly being
knocked out of me when he stops calling back.
21. Sometimes the way you think of someone isn't the way they actually are.
22. Never underestimate the amount of joy the holiday season can bring you. Try and
find ways to feel that way all year long.