2. The girl who wakes up at the same time every morning and uses a planner and checks
her calendar before making commitments.
3. The girl who drinks coffee when it's convenient on a day out in a cafe or on a study day,
not as a daily drug. The girl who drinks water every day and only drinks water.
4. An unapologetic warrior. The type who doesn't feel weak for having bottled up emotions
and doesn't feel like a child being teased for everything. The type who is blunt and honest
and confident enough to make anyone who questions her question why they ever felt it was
ok to do so.
5. The girl who works out 5 times a week no matter what time of year it is or what sport
season it is. Working out is for me not for the team. I can be a healthy and active person
all year round and lend my commitment to sports when it's time.
6. The girl who makes her bed and does one thing every day. A day wasted in bed is a day
someone else could have lived better. Someone else always wishes they had the resources
and opportunities in my hands and a day wasted in bed dishonors my past and future.
7. The girl who is hopeful. Hopeful for a better tomorrow every day and hopeful for all
of the horrible weighing troubles to ease.