.1. You never really figure life out.
2. The word pretty is too weak to describe you. You are intelligent, bizarre, powerful,
driven, genuine, and so many other things that mean so much more than that silly word.
You are a forest fire, not the flame that flickers on a candle. “She is pretty” only begins to
scratch the surface of the woman you are.
3. It's okay to cry, it's okay to get angry, it's okay to complain. Don't ever let anyone tell
you your problems aren't worth hurting over. Just because there is other problems going
on in the world doesn't make yours any less powerful.
4. Keep doing good deeds; they matter. Good deeds make the world go round, even the
unnoticed ones. Remember, no one thanks the sun for what it does, yet it continues to rise
5. Yes, falling in love leaves an opportunity to get hurt, but it also opens the door to many
wonderful things. Do not fear love, but be wary of the people you give it to.
6. Red lipstick can really fix a broken heart.
7. You are so important. Act like it. Walk like it. Talk like it. Know it. It's okay to treat
yourself as well as you treat those around you.
8. You do not need someone to complete you. You are your own person. Do not waste
your time waiting for someone to save you from the mess life is. Save yourself. Be your
9. Not everyone is good. Say that again. Not everyone you meet will be good. There are
those who will cut you with the jagged pieces of their broken soul. You can not fix these
people, you can only love them bravely. Remember, some people set fires only to see
whom it will burn.
10. Write down your thoughts at 3 AM. Those thoughts are who you are.